Friday, May 24, 2013

Jewel Box cable car ride

Personally, I'm not really a huge fan of cable car rides. I'm afraid that the cable might snap and the whole cabin might fall into the sea or something. Silly as it sounds, but it has happened before! To me, cable car rides are also not exactly the most interesting ride on the earth, compared to a fast paced roller coaster, which is just wowww and fun!!

Anyway, just last week I took the cable car ride at Mount Faber's Jewel Box. It was a round trip so we started at Jewel Box and ended back there. I was there at night and the ride far exceeded my expectations!

Firstly, the cable car felt rather secure and not as shaky as other cable cars I've sat in the past. Also, the view was phenomenal!!!! There's just something about a night view that is scenic yet serene; it made me feel so peaceful. Apparently, this cable car ride is popular with couples as it has a perfect romantic ambience, with a comfortable cabin and a bird's eye view of Sentosa/ Harbourfront area.

It is also not expensive as Jewel Box has got various promotions going on. You can check out their website for more information.


The photos were taken with my Samsung S3 with no filter. Don't you think the cable cars are so sleek looking? Okay, that's all for this post. Till next time!

Spectrum rating: 4.0 / 5.0

xoxo,
Sherlene

No comments :

Post a Comment