Sunday, June 16, 2013

Science Centre

Loraine and I were at the Science Centre the other day. I know, when we say Science Centre, you'd probably think of it as a place where you went during your primary school excursion. Actually, I think the Science Centre has a lot more exhibits now than I remember as a kid.

I thought the ceiling was pretty cool. There are like stars on the top right hand corner. I love stars. I used to paste those glow in the dark stars on my bedroom ceiling when I was a child, and watch them glow below I fell asleep.

 There was a cool show done with these props about electricity. I think Loraine managed to video it down, while I covered my ears because the sound was really loud! Loraine isn't afraid of loud sounds!


Took a picture with this stop sign for fun. Hehe.

 Some of the exhibits

I didn't take manage photos because there would be too many things to take photo of! I did video some of the exhibits though. 





I thought this exhibit was pretty cool!

Well anyway, there are far too many exhibits to video, so if you are a sciency kinda person, you should go down to look at the exhibits yourself! I think if you the sort to really look through each and every exhibit, it would easily take you half a day at the Science Centre

Oh and many people are asking, why is this a lifestyle blog and some kind souls also gave us suggestions on how we should blog and what topics to concentrate on. Loraine and I would like to clear the air by saying that this is predominantly our personal blog. We blog about whatever we feel is worth blogging down. (Does this make any sense? Haha.) Maybe the word "lifestyle blog" is misleading and we will aim to change that and will think of a different title to this blog soon. :p Thanks for reading! 


xoxo,
Sherlene

No comments :

Post a Comment