Sunday, June 23, 2013

Taylor Swift inspired shirt

I like the shirt which Taylor Swift wore in her music video "22".



The colours are bright and it has a cheerful, summer feel to it, especially when she paired it with denim shorts and sunglasses.





Here's a shirt which looks like the one Taylor Swift wore! I got it from an online store, Miyoc.


I paired it with a blue coach bag with matching scarf and my favourite long pants. You know how you can have like 38572 pairs of pants but yet always gravitate towards wearing the same few pairs? That's exactly how it is with me!

Pardon the slippers, it was a long day and I had to walk a lot. I'm very practical like that. :p Not good, I know. It's being lazy!



I'm facing the side because I didn't wear makeup that day. LOL!



xoxo,
Sherlene

1 comment :