Wednesday, May 29, 2013

KissJane sale

I went to the KissJane sale held last Sunday. Taken from kissjane.com website, "kissjane.com is an online market place with the largest collection in singapore. We aggregate the top local brands and have over 18,000 design changes in our outlets." Basically, they are a clothing store mainly dealing with blogshops.

 photo e1ae0285-c4d6-41d1-99b2-1cf562ecf282_zps2e59cbba.jpg
KissJane sale @ Cineleisure Scape
For starters, I was never a fan of blogshops because of past bad experiences. It might be due to my own flawed judgement but I do find that the online clothing which arrives in my mail hardly resembles what the pretty model wore on the website. It is quite disappointing especially when some blogshops do not sell their clothing that cheap.

So anyway, I went down for the KissJane sale since many of my friends are big supporters of blogshop clothing and were excited about the sale.

Entrance of the sale. Looks empty? That's because this photo was taken after the crowd cleared up. Or more like the crowd all went inside the sale room!


Look at the long queue! The queue was bent around the building so this is like 1/4 of the queue.

The crowd inside. It doesn't seem that crowded but it certainly was! So many people were squeezing around the push carts and sifting through the clothes pile.

I think I didn't bother to look through the piles of clothing after a while. Haha.

There were some performances including a sultry pole dance. But who cares right? People are here to buy clothes!
Sad to say, I left empty handed. I didn't buy a single piece of clothing at all! Sad Sherlene, happy wallet.

The clothes were not priced that cheap, most of the clothing I saw were priced at like SGD 18 or something. Sounds cheap, but given the low quality material in general, weird sizes and bad fit, I wouldn't be able to wear like 95% of the clothing sold that day even if they were given free.

To be fair, there were many customers who were happy with their buys. One man's meat is another man's poison?

That pretty sums up my experience, which sadly, still leaves me with not that great an impression of the blogshops involved in the sale.

Spectrum Rating:

Ambience: 2/5
Service: 3/5
Clothes: 1/5
Pricing: 2/5

Overall: 2/5


xoxo,
Sherlene



No comments :

Post a Comment