Friday, May 31, 2013

Scissors, Paper, Stone! No no, it's The Paper Stone!

You have witnessed an influx of stationery boutique stores recently in Singapore, I'm sure. There are CityLuxe, Scandinavian Kikki.K, Smiggle and Typo from Australia, Artbox that is probably from Korea, and the list goes on. 

The Paper Stone has also entered to take up a portion of the stationery market shares not long ago. I personally like their range of stickers very much. The designs are oh-so-super-cute ^^, the quality seems excellent and there is a huge variety! If stickers are not your thing, move on to the other sections like pens and schedulers. The planners are a tad too big for my liking, but the pricing overall is so much friendlier to my pocket than others like Kikki K. If I got it right, The Paper Stone is a local brand and so I will choose to support it. 

From what I saw, The Paper Stone reaches out to teenagers and young adults, just like how Smiggle appears to be targeting the market for younger children. If you prefer classy designs to animal prints and polka dots on your paper products, I would recommend CityLuxe stationery at Ion Orchard instead. 




Each eraser costs SGD 1.
I figured you can create a farm with these, or use them to teach the different colours and animals to your kids. :)

Your rubber pets may lose some parts of their body if you use them!

My cheap thrill :)



Various types of schedulers.

 Alphabet stickers of practical sizes for craft!


The pictures above were taken from the store at NEX.
For locations of The Paper Stone within Singapore, click here

There seems to be so many new stores popping up like poppies in Singapore, so I will take this chance of the June school holidays to venture into discovering their secrets. Till then!


Love,
Loraine

No comments :

Post a Comment