Wednesday, June 5, 2013

24k gold for face.

I was sincerely curious to have a peek into the shiny peach-sized spherical container of 24k gold deep peeling. True enough, there was GOLD. What attracted me more to this product was the honey-like base actually, and not the small specks of precious mineral. I tried to smell for honey, but hey, there was no honey smell all...

Just like any good salesperson, Gregory had a demonstration done. He initially chose my boyfriend but my mister knew that I wanted the experience, so he let me have the golden experience instead :D And so the demonstration began...and ended pretty quickly, finishing it with a cold water rinse. Pictures below!


The certified 24k gold deep peeling product.

Orogold facial products come in many series, even catering to our masculine species! 



Removing dead skin cells...
A cheaper alternative to the SGD 180 for 53g of 24k gold deep peeling is Cure.
Cure is a natural aqua gel, available at Watsons for SGD 40+ for 250g. Both of these products are made in Japan.

These masks are dubbed as the king, which cost SGD 1600 for 14 pieces. For one facial session with Gregory, it costs SGD 250. It includes one of these facial masks, the use of other products and experienced hands made for massage.


Orogold is sold by Vardi & Migdal, which has upgraded from the 48 pushcarts around Singapore to brick and mortar shops.

Vardi & Migdal (The Star Vista)
1 Vista Exchange Green
#01-12 The Star Vista 
Singapore 138617
Tel: 62589203

For other locations of V&M, click here.

Even though I was given a 50% discount for the 24k gold deep peeling product, I rejected the offer. Partly because I can't decide whether to spend money on 24k gold facial products is luxurious or wasteful, and also because my mum had spent $500 on V&M products many years ago. I remember the amount $500 vividly as it was a very regretted purchase.

Well, no harm trying this product if you think that gold is really the necessary ingredient for your facial products. Ask for Gregory to demonstrate for you. He is a gentle masseur and  knows the product at the back of his hands. You might wanna ring them up to ask where he would be for the day of your visit because he is not based permanently at The Star.

I am excited to reveal to you in the next upcoming post something that I concocted for my boyfriend recently. The beverage recipe is apparently good for liver detoxification. So if you want to keep your liver in a healthy state eg after drinking booze, try making the exotic drink for yourself and your loved ones. :)


Love,
Loraine

No comments :

Post a Comment