Monday, May 27, 2013

TCC

I celebrated my birthday by having a meal with loved ones at TCC The Connoisseur Concerto some time ago this month.

I always love dining at TCC - good western food, great drinks and desserts, nice ambience (except for the one at city hall as it tends to be crowded).
It is even more awesome to dine at TCC during your birthday if you are a member as you get 50% and 30% discounts during your birthday month! You can check their website for more information on how to become a member, it is quite easy.

Some of the food we ate that day ...
Please pardon the lower quality photos as the pictures were taken with my phone. Didn't bring my camera out that day.

Ribeye steak with potato cheddar cakes
Mentaiko spaghetti with salmon tataki

Pan fried salmon with citrus white wine sauce

Pan seared fish with lemon grass scented sauce

Now for DESSERTS! ~~~
Chocolate confession - it is a well known TCC signature cake!

Devil's chocolate cake - with raspberries
As for the drinks, I didn't manage to take a nice photo, so here's the photo taken from TCC's website...

Chocolate of wealth - my must-have everytime I go to TCC!



So that pretty sums up the food we ordered that day. TCC tends to be on the expensive side for me. But with discounts as a member, it isn't that expensive. :)

That's all for this post!

Oh by the way, I have an awesomely cute guinea pig pet! :D :D :D Should I blog about him one day? Hehe.


xoxo,
Sherlene

No comments :

Post a Comment