Monday, July 1, 2013

Dulcet & Studio, of Tampopo Group

Dulcet & Studio occupies a cosy corner of Liang Court, housing Japanese cakes and hot meals in a homely ambience. It is the only cake place I go to by choice because the cakes are just so awesome! Singaporeans, please do not start a long queue there... (I will not have enough time for any more queues after I join the wait for the minions at MacDonalds! haha).

The colours of the cakes are quite rich but do not be deceived. The taste is quite the opposite and light! Suits my tastebuds. :)


My Rose Chiffon. I loved the juicy bits of rose petals in the cake!
 

His Fruit Roll- wrapped with marshmallow-like cream.

Our simple high-tea.


#01-41/42, Liang Court, 177 River Valley Road
63389248
Opens daily from 10am-10pm.


Iced Ginger Lemon which was most extraordinarily weird to me.
Ginger drinks should be hot! 


The person who sat opposite me played with my food, drew me a message and made me smile :)



The ambience...

We were dining beside a 'kitchen'.





I've splurged, but it is so worth it :)


Love,
Loraine

No comments :

Post a Comment